Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

13102010

blazer, sweater, scarf, rings - H&M, shoes - Deichmann, bag - Mango

hi guys,
have you heard the great news that the miners in Chile have been rescued today? not all, but I think eleven. they've been underground for two months, but now they are reunited with their families. great day for them. =)
my granddad is at the hospital since two weeks. and all I can think about is that he - hopefully- will feel better in a few days. =)
hope you have a great week so far.
xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Love love love the boots, great color!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your bag and shoes!
    xoxo from Hannie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi,
    your blog is great, I like your style!
    Shall we follow each other?
    bye bye xx laura

    www.lauraheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen