Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

26102010

leather pants, sweater, parka - H&M, boots - Deichmann, necklaces - H&M, Bijou Brigitte, vintage, bag - vintage

hi guys,
yeah, I know. again the parka. but i love it and it keeps me warm and thats all that counts. ;)
the last days had been so cold, i've got the feeling that it is already winter. i wish it could be warmer, even if it's just a few degrees warmer.

so, are you ready for winter?
i still need a black fake fur coat, some black winter-heels (hopefully Burberry-look-a-like) and a fake fur hat. let's go shopping. ;)
xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Parka is very cool this season! You look so good!
    Visit my blog too and if you like it I would be happy to have you in my followers!
    kisses

    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wouldn't mind that parka right now, its so cold!! nice look hun..xx

    www.goldielondon.com
    www.goldielondon.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I looove the parka and trousers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. lovely parka! i have one like that too and i can't help wearing it all the time.

    love, M

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love that parka, I've been searching for one just like that for the winter!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen