Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

02122010

sweater - vintage, jeans, bag - H&M, necklace - Primark, boots - Björndal

hi guys,
i didn't have any winter boots, so yesterday I decided to do some winter boots - shopping. and I found these. =) i am totally in love with them: they are very warm and they are real leather and sheep wool. although I didn't know that when I had bought them. ;)
Tomorrow I'm going to the "christkindlesmarkt" which is a christmas market in my city and I'm going to drink a lot of Glühwein. =)
xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Cute boots!
    Have a lot of fun!

    http://lauraheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the top :) oversize knits are my fav! great blog. I would love it if you visited me :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is lovely! It's so difficult to dress stylish in winter but you've managed to do it amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen