Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

Daydreamer




sweater - vintage, dress (worn as a skirt) - Zara, bag - Mango, booties - Deichmann

I really love this dress, but I haven't worn it for a long time. So yesterday I decided to wear it again. I'm wearing my moms sweater - it's the most comfortable sweater I have and I could wear it every day.
Lately I'm kind of obsessed with "Weeds". It's one of my favourite series in the world. If you haven't watched it until now, you should start watching it now. It's really worth it.
Last but not least, I want to say hi new followors, I'm glad you like my blog and THANK YOU to everyone for the lovely comments. =)

xoxo

Kommentare:

  1. Love this outfit, simple but chic!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look fantastic!
    I really love those boots and your dress is lovely!
    Great post, again!
    xoxo
    Freya

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I've given you a blog award!
    Your blog is so simple, yet it has loads of great stuff crammed in!
    Visit my blog for the details!
    xo
    Freya

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you look really great. your outfit rocks. thats what I always do.. wear a dress as a skirt:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks a lot for your comment!
    Your outfit is very cute!

    AntwortenLöschen