Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here

shirt - Hunkemöller, rest - H&M

hi guys,
yay 2nd post in one week. This week I'm a good blogger. :)
I think most of you don't know my name, so my name's Stephanie ( Dedi is my nickname). HI. ;)
The last days had been very hectical, I had ( and still have)  A LOT of things to do for university: wrtiting two papers, learning for the exams and preparing for the courses.
I've created a TWITTER account. There's a link on the sidebar; if you want: follow me. =) I would be very happy.
I'm thinking about creating a PAYPAL account, too. But I'm not sure. Do you have any experience with it?
Talked enough rubbish. So bye.

love, Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. You look AMAZING!
    I love everything in this outfit!
    Skirt and boots sooo fantastic!
    kisses :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. deine schuhe sind wirklcih schön! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOOOVE your outfit !!
    check my blog ;)
    you can follow me if you want :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your shirt and set of rings Dedi. All the best with the school work girlie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You look great!love tbe skirt!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. such a great look! loving those ankle boots!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. i'm in loveeee with your boots... i still regret not buying them online..;:(

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    love your boots!
    I follow you! :)

    http://oblogdabri.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Love your boots!!

    x
    Bohemian--chic.blogspot.com
    (Join my Give Away and win a 100,-euro Asos Giftcard)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog. :)
    I'm already following you!
    xoxo

    http://oblogdabri.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. super cute heels. i love how you incorporated the stripe skirt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Yes thanks you!
    The skirt and the shoes are nice!

    XoXo
    H

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. amazing shoes, I love them! I'm following, if you want you can follow me back :)
    www.vanillamouth.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Hi girl! :D thank you for you lovely comment! :D

    I super like those boots :D !

    have a nice weekend! :D

    AntwortenLöschen