Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

If a song could get me you

Blazer, blouse, necklace, faux fur headband - H&M, shoes - Deichmann, bag - Zara

Hi guys,
have you seen the Burberry Prorsum Show yesterday? I've seen it and I totally love the collection. The trenchcoats are amazing. My favourite one is the orange one. I want it so much but unfortunately I haven't got the money to buy it. ;(
I've seen the Alberta Ferreta Show today and the dresses are so beautiful.
Later today I'll watch "How I met your mother". I haven't seen it before but my brother told me that it is very funny.

Love, Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. your blog and this shot are so cute! really like your style ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cute!! i love the combination of khaki and pink! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You're super adorable! And this blazer is super fab!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fantastisch!!! ;D
    Ich mag dein blog! und deine Style.
    Deine Blog sieht ein bisschien wie mein aus.

    Danke deine kommentar ;)
    http://allforalis.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love the whole prorsum collection too but so expensive!!! you look great! =)

    join my STila giveaway!!!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Perfect match of colors! I'm in love with your pink blazer ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. you look so cute here! i love the hat and that blazer is amazing :) have a great day sweetie!

    love, M
    match.box.muse

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Very stylish outfit, I've got that khaki shirt as well.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog, would you like to follow each other...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I tried that jacket on in Hennes but couldn't afford it after buying a lace dress in Zara!
    Great style!

    petitsjoiesdelavie.blogspot.com
    kitoire.blogspot.com

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Lovely outfit and blog !
    I love it!

    xxx

    www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. very nice Blog ♥

    hugh serah

    http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen