Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011

THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER


bag - Hallhuber
everything else - H&M

The weather is awful at the moment. So my go-to-outfit is just a simple skirt, shirt/sweater and a pair of tights.
As you may notice, I am "wearing" the same bag over and over again. The main reason is, that this one is big enough to fit all my (unnecessary?) stuff and I am carrying a lot of stuff with me at the moment.
my headache is still worse, but I have to study, so no time for feeling miserable. Unfortunately.

XO

Kommentare:

  1. You look lovely, very sophisticated and chic! Thank you so much for your nice comment. You're so kind x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your style! So I am following you!
    Would you like to follow me back??

    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I do the same thing! Carry the same big bag forevaaaa. Your outfit is great with that bag ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love this!

    new post♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    AntwortenLöschen