Dienstag, 10. Januar 2012

DON'T LET IT BREAK YOUR HEART




dress  ZARA // blazer - Orsay // clutch - H&M // booties - Deichmann

HI lovelies,
how's your week so far? =) Has anyone seen the new "Mission Impossible" movie? I really want to see this one but I am not sure if it sucks or not. So if anyone has already seen it please let me know in the comments below. =)
I re-found this tights in my closet and, of course, I had to wear them immediately. This outfit reminds me of an outfit Aria from PLL would wear, at least the tights. :D

XO

Kommentare:

  1. thanks for finding me! nice outfit <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. lovely clutch!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That clutch is to die for!xx
    http://jessamynread.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi!! Thanks for visiting me. You have the cutest haircut and isn't that the best when you find cute things you already owned?! The tights complete this adorable look!

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I am loving that dress! The color is wonderful! Lovely outfit Doll.

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Gahhh LOVEEE that bright pink dress. And anything (fake) snakeskin is my faveeee! Love the clutch dear :) You look great

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. you look so so cute! i love the fuchsia color of the dress and the tights go perfectly with it! is so nice to find all pieces in your wardrobe and using them again!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. love the dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. you look so cute! I have the same dress from Zara and I love it because it's so feminine and still so comfortable!
    kisses
    Ylenia
    Ambitieuse

    AntwortenLöschen